27 Oct 2010

My 15th Practice and Unreal People

Once again very restless sleep. I woke up in the middle of the night and was awake 1,5 hour. Finally I decided to eat and read, because I wasn’t sleepy at all. I woke up again a bit before my alarm rang, because dogs were barking so loudly. I think that somehow the moonday is affecting still, because many people said, that they haven’t slept well. I started to read Guruji A potrait of Sri K. Pattabhi Jois last night and I got so excited, that maybe that was one of the reasons, why my sleep just disappeared.

My spot in the Shala was good again, but in front of me practiced a guy, whose practice is the most amazing, which I have seen here, so I just couldn’t do my drishtis properly. That guy is just unreal. His practice is so in balance and his slim, but really strong figure does justice for each movement. I almoust hope that I don’t have to practice near him, because then my own practice will be a mess.

It was very hot and humid today inside the Shala. I don’t mind, if the Shala is quite hot, but humid air gives me really heavy feeling. Ok practice anyway, my back didn’t hurt and Urdva Dhanurasana was strong today. Sharath assisted me with Supta Kurma. I like his style to adjust a lot. He does everything so quickly, that I don’t have time to think too much. His touch is very light, almoust like he doesn’t even touch you. It has been really interesting to read Guruji book, because his students describe Guruji’s adjustments in a very similar way, how I feel about Sharath’s adjustments. Yes. India has brought me already all and much more, what I hoped for. Love, light and lightness really exist here.

What comes to other unreal people here, madam from my next door wanted to make some food for me today. I don’t even know her name, but she just heard from my Indian mother, that I don’t cook, so she decided to cook for me. Every day these people make me smile. Today is an important day for Lord Ganesha, which brings lucky and happiness and I have received plenty of those today. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment