27 Oct 2010

My 16th Practice

Good sleep! Perfect, because I knew that after good night, my practice would be stronger and so it was. Nice energy today and great spot, too. The only confusing thing was that the unreal guy was again in front of me. This is like a test for me, how well I can concentrate, when there is something really interesting under my eyes. Today I was more focused, but I have to admit, that I couldn’t keep my eyes out of him all the time.

Today was my best practice during this week. Even Marichyasana D on the left side went better than before this week. I really hoped, that Sharath would have assisted me with Supta Kurma, but someone else came. I can’t close my hands alone, but with Sharath I can. This assistant today didn’t try properly to close my hands, she only said: ”Not possible.” Well, the thing is that it’s possible, when my legs are in right position. Today, my legs weren’t properly done, so I felt pain in my collarbone. I have heard, that Supta Kurma is very difficult asana to assist, but I still prefer assistants who say: ”Yes, you can. ” instead of ”No, you can’t.” Yes, one day I can, maybe not tomorrow, but one day I will close my hands alone for sure.

Sharath told me to go in front of the Shala, up to the stand, to do my finishing poses. I have been afraid of that since I came here. I mean, I don’t like to be in front of all people and on the stand you are even higher than other students. I started immediately think, what if I come over in Sirsasana and fall over the person, who is facing me. Or what if in Halasana there’s no floor, but only the stairs behind me. Yes. I start to think really crazy things, when I have to be in front of people. But actually I almoust liked to be there after I got over my first thoughts. The window was open, so I got fresh air and it was easier to breathe. Sirsasana was very still and Urdva Dhanurasana again very strong. Today I got one step forward, because I don’t have to be afraid of the stand anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment